Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bad Girl!

Sorry all you two who read this. Haha. I totally forgot about this Blog after not doing it for just one weekend when my family was here. I guess I'm also kind of at a standstill...or plateau in my progress. I'm at my PPW, but I don't at all look the same. I've said that a thousand times, but it's true. I know I need to step things up a bit, and getting back into my work out routine will help. Last week was a busy week, and I was just trying to get by! So, I'm going to concentrate my efforts on continuing to tone. I thought I might give this up, but I feel like it does provide accountability for me that's good. I'm so weird. But you love me anyway. :)

Today: 1165 total cals.

B: whole wheat toast, all fruit jelly (amazing--Polaner brand), 1/4 c. egg whites, coffee--160
S: 3 whole wheat PB crackers, Diet Green Tea--100
L: 1 tortilla, 1/2 c. black beans, salsa, 100 cal. pack, yogurt--420
S: 1 c. fruit, water--80
D: tilapia, veggies, brown rice--255
S: skim milk, apple--150

I seriously eat the same things everyday, but it doesn't seem to bother me. I do need some variety. I found some amazing recipes on Fitness.com. When we get back from Dallas this weekend, I'm going to incorporate some new meals into my daily routine. Just so I don't burn out.

Y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment