Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 13

OK, sorry again guys for the inconsistency! I'm back. Jackson and I got into Houston tonight. It feels good to be home, but I miss the beach and my family so much already! :)

The good news is...I'm up to a 7 pound loss! That is of course since Kayla and I started this a month ago. I wanted to lose between 5 and 8 pounds during the first month of this new eating/working out lifestyle, so I've reached my first goal! Yay for that!

Today was not the best of days as far as eating goes...I was on the road for most of it and did NOT want to eat fast food...not even the good stuff (Subway, etc.) So I made a big mistake and just snacked all day. Oops. Oh well, we will say it was my free day?

Anyway, I'll tell you anyway.

B: english muffin (140) & coffee (10)
S: yogurt (60), sugar free caramel mochassippi (y'all I had to...I'm only in BR every now and then!--(180)
L: fiber one bar (140)
S: 100 cal pk, fiber one bar (yes, another one. haha. 240)
D: 9 shrimp, 1 c. broccoli (120)

Total for the day: 890

...and I'm done for the day. Not many calories, a lot of sugar, not even really a full meal (except for dinner), but oh well. We made it home from BR safely, and I didn't have to eat fast food. ;)

For real this time, I'm back in the swing of things tomorrow.

As far as workout goes, I may do elliptical when J goes to bed. If not, oh well. Didn't we say it was my free day?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment