Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 20

B: coffee w/ crm, Multi Grain Cheerios w/ WHOLE milk...(yes, you read that right. J's whole milk carton busted last night and Kyle poured all of it into the almost empty 1% gallon without telling me...haha...I wondered why that was the best bowl of cereal I've ever had. Thank God he told me before I slurped up what was left in the bowl! Haha!), 1/3 c. blueberries--255
S: None...we were out running the roads. :) Fun Saturday!
L: 1/2 whole wheat tortilla, asparagus stir-fry, grilled chicken strips, salsa, diet Green Tea--195
S: yogurt--100, water
D: Tilapia fillet, roasted squash and zucchini, 1/2 c. brown rice, green beans--345
S: watermelon--100

total: 995 cals...I'm not reducing these on purpose. Ever since I started eating more of the stir fry and brown rice mixture (thanks to Kayla), I've been staying so full. The full fat soy yogurt is also way more filling than the Light varieties (in my opinion.) I've also started back with the Green Tea (an old trick from pre Jackson days), and that seems to help. I've also worked out every day since Sunday, so that has really helped my overall feeling of fullness. It has been a good week!

Exercise: 3o mins. elliptical, 10 mins. bike (medium pace), total body strength training (I literally did all the machines in our gym...haha), abs/sides.

I'm so happy that working out is a habit again. It takes a lot of dedication when you travel a lot, but I think I'm good for it. :) I have about 4-5 more pounds to lose before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, but after that I'll switch from weight loss mode to maintaining/toning mode. My clothes are FINALLY fitting after 14 months! Better late than never, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment