Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 30

B: Nature Valley Granola Bar, coffee--200
S: Diet Green Tea--10
L: 3/4 multi grain wheat wrap, 4 slices turkey, 3/4 string cheese (light), yogurt--320
S: Apple--80
D: Asparagus stir fry with grilled chicken strips and brown rice, 1/2 c. grapes--350
S: Strawberry gellato at Rao's--1/2 of a small cup (~4-5 oz.)--150

Total cals: 1110

Exercise: elliptical (w/ arms)--30, legs, chest, shoulders, triceps, abs/sides

I feel good about today! Oh, I also had afternoon coffee (snap!)

Guess what else I learned today? I might not be so worried about Splenda anymore since I learned that the ADI (Acceptable Daily Intake) is 97 PACKETS!!!!! Haha. And I was freaking out about 4. I read this from a text book of a friend of mine who is taking a nutrition class in nursing school. Anyway, I might do half Truvia/half Splenda. Not that y'all care. ;)

OK, off to go watch "After the Final Rose"...Awkward City, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment