Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 15

I accidentally just posted this on my other Blog...oops. How embarrassing, haha! Oh well. I deleted it.

Today was a GOOD day! I'm a little low on the cals, but I've eaten a lot and I don't feel hungry, so I'm not going to worry with it.

B: whole wheat eng. muffin, 1/4 c. egg whites--160, coffee (black with Truvia)
S: dill pickle--5
L: whole wheat tortilla, sauteed veggies, 9 lg. shrimp, 1/4 c. black beans, 3 T salsa--250
S: yogurt--100 (it was Soy and not too bad.)
D: green beans, turkey breast, 100 cal. pk (Boston Market--they had the nutritional info. I was surprised/excited to see that the beans were not soaked in butter or whatever and the turkey was pretty dry. I guess that's usually not a good thing, but to me it meant no yucky oily/buttery stuff. It tasted pretty good, too. I had a little help eating it (Jackson...;) .) Oh, and the 100 cal. pack was eaten in the car before going in b/c I wasn't expecting to find anything decent.)--340

Total cals for today: 855

Also had lots of water today. Not sure how much. Definitely 64 oz., prob. more.

Today's workout: 30 mins. elliptical, chest, shoulders, triceps, abs/sides

If I get hungry while I'm cleaning, I might eat some fruit. Since I'm so under today, I won't worry about fessing up about it.

Hope you had a great day. If not, there's always tomorrow! Don't forget to work on your inner beauty/fitness, too! It's the only one that really counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment