Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm baaacck!

OK so I'm not back in Houston yet, but I'm almost there. Made a little pit stop in BR since the traffic was HORRENDOUS in BR and it was so late already. J-man was asleep at 7, and we are planning on heading out early in the morning.

I'm not posting today...too tired and still in vacation mode. ;) I just wanted you to know that I didn't mean to drop off the face of the Blog earth like I did. My Internet access escaped me at the beach (*oh, darn!*), so I couldn't post. I am happy to say that I MOSTLY stayed on track. I did totally enjoy splurging a couple times at the beach. I won't lie to you. Even with my splurges, I was waaay better than I had been doing before this challenge. I'm sooooooooooooo sad to be home from the beach, but I'm looking forward to seeing Kyle and to getting back into my regular routine.

Be back in the swing of things tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment