Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 14

Hope you had a great day worshiping the Lord! :)

Sunday is usually my free day, but since I'm just coming off vacation, I'm really ready to get back into my groove. And I think I'm changing my free day to Friday. It just makes more sense b/c it's more fun to be bad on Friday or Saturday. ;)

Today's meals:

B: 1 c. Cheerios (honey nut), coffee (black, with Truvia)--140
S: none (in church)
L: 2/3 c. brown rice--150, 5 shrimp & 3 grilled chicken strips (sauteed in spray butter & Tony's)--140, 3/4 c. broccoli--30, 1/2 c. blackberries--45, water (16 oz.)
S: 2 of Jackson's little animal cookies, Crystal Light popsicle, Wheat Thins--175 (not snacking in the morning was not a good idea b/c I got super hungry later even with my good meal for lunch!)
D: Weight Watchers meal, Sugar Free apple cider--375
S: 2 whole wheat tortillas w/ mozzarella cheese, salsa--300 (yikes!...I SO didn't wanna tell y'all that!)

Total calories for the day: 1355 (whew...barely made it. lots of little snacks today. This is what happens when I don't have groceries!!! No worries, I went tonight. Loaded up on fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables and stuff.)

Today's exercise: 28 mins interval workout on elliptical, abs/sides exercises (20 mins.), plus the little impromptu dance party J & I had while Kyle was napping on the floor. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment