Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Days 16 & 17

Day 16:

B: Nature's Valley Crunch granola bar--200, coffee w/ Truvia
S: 100 cal pk.
L: Lean Cuisine pizza, yogurt--490
S: Crystal Light Popsicle, Diet Green Tea--30
D: ... ... ...
let's see, I had a few bites of roast while I was cooking Kyle's birthday dinner, a few bites of homemade mashed potatoes while I was trying to figure those out, some summer salad with candied pecans and feta cheese, etc., a bite of cookie cake and ice cream...So um yeah, I'm not really sure what to say. ;)


The total value of yesterday's calories is: unknown. haha. What IS known is that everything that was consumed was delicious. ;) I'm sorry if my tendency to slack off is discouraging to any of you. I have to keep it real if this is going to be a lifestyle for me, or else I will crash and burn; however, I did promise to be stricter on myself for one month, so I'm going to that. I promise. Really, I've done great. A girl can't serve roast and mashed potatoes in her own home without tasting them first. Or cookie cake. Or strawberry salad. Or ice cream. You really just don't know when Blue Bell is gonna screw up.

Yesterday's workout: 30 mins. cardio--total body interval (really had to push myself, felt good.), back, biceps, abs

Day 17 (going MUCH better than day 16)

B: whole wheat english muffin, 1/2 c. blackberries--185, coffee w/ Truvia--0
S: none
L: turkey sandwich on whole wheat with fresh tomato slices and 1 T mozz. cheese & Tony's. I browned this in the skillet with some spray butter. Whew! Yum., watermelon (2 cups)--300
S: soy yogurt (I am reaaaaaaallly trying to like this natural stuff...phfufhf!)--100, diet green tea (speaking of natural...pahahaha!)
D: grilled chicken strips, asparagus stir fry, brown rice--285
S: 2 whole strawberries, watermelon--100

total calories: 970

today's workout: cardio (10 mins on 3 diff. machines: elliptical (the one I call the sand machine--the stride is a little diff.), bike (upright), bike (legs out front), quad presses, hip abductors (inner & outer)

I am feeling so good about my workouts this week! So glad to be back in the habit of exercising! I missed it sooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment