Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 23

B: 1/2 English muffin, 1 T Red. fat peanut butter, coffee (black), and 1/2 c. blueberries--200
S: 90 calorie bar, Diet Green Tea--100
L: Chick-Fil-A: 1/2 Spicy Cool Wrap (no dressing), fruit cup, unsweetened tea--300
S: 9 shrimp sauteed in the PPC salsa (do you see a pattern of addiction?), 1 serving RF Wheat Thins--270
D: grilled chicken strips, 1/4 c. brown rice, green beans--250
S: watermelon--50

Total: 1170

Exercise: 30 mins. elliptical, back & bicep exercises, abs/sides

Today I was discouraged b/c I am SO close to my PPW but am not feeling like I look like I did then or EVER will! Haha. I fit in my clothes, and they are even baggy in the thighs (a lot of them), so "things" have evidently shifted. So much for having a wardrobe waiting on me when I lost my weight! I need all new clothes. Might as well wait and buy maternity with the next pregnancy whenever that is...can you tell I'm bitter today? Haha! I'll get over it! I'm happy about my progress and know it can only get better from here! :) Those babies are worth it FOR SURE. I wouldn't trade that little guy for the best body in the world! Besides, can't take this body with me. Hehe. Might as well do what I can and just BE HAPPY! :) Same goes for you!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! All of us mommy's know about weight shifting after you have a baby! Not fun but worth it! I enjoy reading your post. I weigh a little less than my PPW but my body definitely doesn't look the same. After having a csection, my stomach just doesn't hang like it use to. Well, it never hung before I had a section :( but now it does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I have many of those day. Especially the day I realized I'd never see the old bod again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Keep working out and eating right! You'll get your body back! Mine isn't quite there, but all of my cellulite has disappeared and I've had it for 10 years! I'll be 30 this year and I'm in the best shape of my life (but not the thinnest or lightest I've ever been...I'm okay with that!).

    ReplyDelete