Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 6

Can I tell y'all HOW HARD this is with all kinds of dips/chips/crackers etc. lying around this beach condo??? Well, it's hard. But I'm pressing toward the goal. KS has officially lost 10 pounds now, and that is my motivation to keep going. AKA--my accountability partner is leaving me in the dust. But I'm working hard and feel good about my progress!! :) I won't be able to weigh until next Saturday when I'm back in H-town. PS - KS and I have been doing this for 22 days now, so don't freak thinking something crazy is going down! Haha. 

Anyway, day 6 with y'all, Day 22 with KS went like this: 

And y'all, it was a GORGEOUS day at the beach. I miss my hubby, but me and JKS are having a great time with the fam. 

B: 1 c. MG Cheerios w/ 1/2 c. 1% milk, coffee with 1 tsp. crm--175

S: Diet Green Tea, Fiber One Bar--150

L: Whole wheat tortilla, 1 salmon patty, 4 T salsa, 1/2 c. black beans, 1 whole peach--410

S: 1 c. blueberries--70 (but Jackson ate a lot of them!--he's trying to help me. ;) ), 1/2 serving pita chips, 2 T tuna dip (this was not all in one sitting--lol--I was STARVING after working out and swimming, so had the pita chips and tuna dip sort of as a second snack... --300

D: Rotisserie chicken (6 slices deli meat) w/ 3 tomato slices, lettuce, and mustard on 2 slices wheat bread--200

S: instant coffee on the balcony w/ mom and AJ--60 ;)

Total for today...I'm scared to add it up...yikes...1365. WHEW. On the high end, but it's still in the range. ;) 

Today's workout: 30 mins. weight loss interval course on elliptical, upper body: chest, shoulders, triceps, lower body: hip abductors (inner & outer thigh), abs exercises, lap swim. 

OK after writing that I realized I deserved to be on the high end today. I wouldn't have been able to keep going without a few extra cals. 

Worked on my inner beauty today, too. FIRST. Quiet time on the balcony...lovely. 

Happy 4th. I can't believe I've been on the computer twice so far at the beach! I gotta go before I melt or something. This just isn't allowed. 

Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment