Sunday, July 26, 2009

Days 26, 27, & 28

Hey guys...so I have been super busy having fun with Becca who is in town this weekend. I will say, I did well on Friday & Saturday (eating & exercise), and today was my free day. Unless anyone demands me to write it out for Friday & Saturday, I'll just start back tomorrow. J's little buddy spent the night Friday night, and Becca got here Saturday morning. We have had so much fun, and I hate for her to leave tomorrow! =(

Anyway, today was weigh day, and I've lost .5 lb. I will say I cheated at some point during the week and weighed and was at a 9 lb. loss, so I've lost between .5 and 1 lb. this week. I'm not really expecting to lose much more, maybe a couple pounds, but I'm expecting to TONE!! I'm so glad the gym's childcare will be back up and running this week. They were shut down Tuesday and Wednesday of last week due to construction. That was annoying!

Anyway, see y'all tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment