Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 3

Today's workout: 30 min. walk with Jackson (IN THE HEAT!!!). Really wanted to do more today but didn't have time. It was supposed to be legs day. Oh well. Make up for it tomorrow.

Today's meals:

B: Multi-grain Cheerios (1 c.) with 1/2 c. 1% milk--160 cals., coffee w/ Truvia (no cream)

S: None. Had an early lunch (11 am) with my neighbor. Drank water while we walked mid-morning, though.

L: 2 slices wheat bread--160 cals., 1/3 c. low calorie chicken salad--300 cals., 1/2 c. mixed fruit--80, water. Total for lunch--540

S: 1 cup regular instant oatmeal--100, 1/4 c. blackberries--30, 1 tsp real sugar--15

Total before dinner: 845

D: Lean Pocket--290, 100 calorie pack--100, water

Total for day: 1235

Sorry I was so late in posting this! Busy day/night!

Pray for my little family! J and I are leaving for the beach with my family tomorrow, which I am soo very excited about, but this will be the looooooongest I've ever been away from Kyle in the 8 years I've known him!

I'm going to do my absolute best to post at the beach. I HATE any sort of technology while on vacation (it just doesn't seem right), but I'm totally committed to doing this, and I don't want to let myself--or you--down. :) And, yes, I'm going to stay on my diet on vacation. Y'all, I have too. I've waited around too long and can't afford to take off a whole week. I'll def. give myself a FREE DAY!!! Gotta have that. Did I mention that in the rules? Cuz it's so Rule #4. I usually have my free day on Sundays, but in this case, I'll do it on the 7th day, so that will end up being--haha--Sunday! Yay! I'm totally a creature of habit, so y'all don't know how happy that just made me.

Wow. I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment