Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 22

B: english muffin, 1/4 c. egg whites, coffee w/ crm and Truvia--170
S: none...woke up late today and had late b'fast before gym. LOTS of water during workout and after.
L: amazing turkey wrap I concocted w/ a whole wheat tortilla, sliced turkey, 1 T. mozz. cheese, roasted squash and zucchini cut up, and peach pineapple chipotle salsa (HOLLA!)...I browned this little baby in the skillet and it was the crispiest yummiest wrap I've ever tasted...sorry I got a little excited--240, Diet Green Tea--10
S: 90 cal. Special K bar (Peaches and berries)...evidently I have a thing for peaches these days...90
D: Lean Cuisine Pizza, watermelon--400
S: Probably more watermelon...y'all, I've been eating off the same watermelon for DAYS...well, J has been helping me a good bit. We are really trying hard...we have a whole half left! It is so good! I'll be sad when it's gone.--100

Total cals. today: 1010

Workout: 30 min. total body interval, chest, shoulders, triceps, abs, sides. Also a 30 min. walk with Jackson. It felt like fall tonight! Yay! I can't wait for football season and to be able to walk with my little guy during the day!! Fall + a toddler = sweet, sweet precious times in store. Ah!

1 comment: